If you are attending the USC Trust & Estate Conference on 11/22/2019, please stop by our booth an speak with Tanis Alonso, our Senior Account Executive. She will be on hand to answer any questions you may have on Trust Loans and their role in the Proposition 58 exclusion from property reassessment.
This years USC Trust & Estate Conference has over 500 registrants. The conference is tailored for trust, estate planning, probate and elder law professionals. Attorneys, paralegals, trust officers, accountants, financial institution executives, private professional fiduciaries, wealth management professionals, fiduciary officers, underwriters and insurance advisers will all be on hand.
The Featured Sessions Include:
- Annual Update: Recent Developments in Probate and Trust and their Practical Applications
- Probate Code §2580, et seq. Whose Judgment Is It Anyway?
- To Decant or Not Decant…That is the Question
- Mystery in a Mumu: What Makes Your Judge Tick?
- Tips and Tricks for Taming Basis
- Assessing Capacity on a Sliding Scale: A Look Into Retrospective and Contemporaneous Evaluations
- Attorneys and Other Advisors as Counselors: What They Don’t Teach You in Law School
If you are currently working with a client that might benefit from a trust loan, probate loan, estate loan or has questions about lending to an irrevocable trust; please stop by our booth and Tanis can answer any questions you have. You may also call us at 877-464-1066.